Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lust List: #1. Tortoise Table Lamp


We all want stuff. Trinkets, Baubles, Knick-Knacks, It's all Stuff.  Stuff can do just about anything! And in this world if there is stuff folks want, then there is somebody somewhere selling that exact stuff. I know, AMAZING isn't it!  Now the only problem with stuff, is that sometimes Stuff cost too much! This problem has become the driving force behind one of my favorite past times, Creating the "Lust List"! The "Lust List" is a cool lil' compilation of all of stuff I see & want. Getting these things is a whole other issue. My husband is a miserly man. To convince him to buy something that is not an essential need, ie. food and shelter, one must be prepared with an entire dissertation, complete with a power point and statistics from a verifiable source. Oh and Wikipedia doesn't count.
Ok, now we all know what the lust list is... Allow me to begin the list....(insert drum roll) Presenting the Tortoise Table Lamp by Z Gallerie!  It would be such a subtle, sexy nod to the beaches of Guanacaste. Now I have started formulating my plan of attack by playing up how this particular lamp fulfills both "form & function". It's a beautiful sculpture, but it's also a light! How novel! I already have a spot picked out for it in my living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment